Olympus TG-6

Anak’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I am looking for a camera to take better pictures for my Instagram page : anaks_reef.

someone introduced me to the Olympus tg-6 and so far I really like it. The only problem is that I can’t find out the shutter speed on it or if I can change it. I want to know if I can take almost dslr rated pictures of my fast moving fish with the Olympus. If you guys have it or know anything about it. Please respond to this or post a pictures please. Thank you so much in advance! so far, I only have one good picture of my mandarin. The rest are potato phone quality.
8C7B9703-0B86-4258-84D4-26B834C741A5.jpeg

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can go to my Build thread - all photos and videos between 2016- mars 2020 is taken with a TG 3 - after that I have used TG-6. TG-6 give you a possibility to take .orf pictures too. I´m not so advanced that I use manual shutter speed but there is programming for fast pictures in swallow water and you can use manual camera aperture. I´m no professional but as I see it - I can take very decent pictures in my aquaria. I would not change camera for whatever

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Anak’s Reef

Anak’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can go to my Build thread - all photos and videos between 2016- mars 2020 is taken with a TG 3 - after that I have used TG-6. TG-6 give you a possibility to take .orf pictures too. I´m not so advanced that I use manual shutter speed but there is programming for fast pictures in swallow water and you can use manual camera aperture. I´m no professional but as I see it - I can take very decent pictures in my aquaria. I would not change camera for whatever

Sincerely Lasse
Wow they looks awesome. Thank you so much!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%

Back