OMG it just got real!!!!!

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my birthday is tomorrow. I have to work 12 hours. So my wife gave me my gift tonight. I have always been a bit of a thrill seeker. Nothing huge. Tressel diving, small cliff diving (white mountains and quarrys). I found out a friend was tandem skydiving. I was so jealous I ran my mouth about doing it. How great it would be. Well guess who's got a tandem jump anytime between april and sept. :eek: time to strap on the man boots and put up. I'm sick already. Lol

Last edited:

cu455

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me. Sorry not me I don't do tandem. I give up. Who is it?

Have fun. You will enjoy it. If you want to do it again keep an eye out on groupon or loving social. Skydiving pops up there often.

OP
OP
Wiz

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's where she got it. Groupon ;-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wiz

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It cost more to record it then to jump! That's crazy

human

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time I went sky diving I thought I was going to tick myself, luckily I didn't, I was fortunate to do it a few times. Sadly I don't think my body can handle anymore abuse.

OP
OP
Wiz

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so scared and so excited. At once. And I have that same fear. Bringing extra boxers. Lol

steiger33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skydiving sounds like a blast. I am a complete adrenaline junkie. I raced Motocross professionally, did freestyle motocross, bungee jumped a ton, also BASE jumped bridges, and scuba diving. I need to jump out of a plane then I want to try the wing suit too

cu455

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skydiving sounds like a blast. I am a complete adrenaline junkie. I raced Motocross professionally, did freestyle motocross, bungee jumped a ton, also BASE jumped bridges, and scuba diving. I need to jump out of a plane then I want to try the wing suit too

Thats nuts BASE jumping before sky diving. There was a BASE jumping video on Live Leak a few days ago and the guy landed on barb wire. I love watching BASE jumping videos of people jumping from places they shouldn't. There is a cool video of someone jumping from the Freedom Towers, the new Twin Towers.

steiger33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats nuts BASE jumping before sky diving. There was a BASE jumping video on Live Leak a few days ago and the guy landed on barb wire. I love watching BASE jumping videos of people jumping from places they shouldn't. There is a cool video of someone jumping from the Freedom Towers, the new Twin Towers.

I learned real quick we were doing videos for some of my sponsors and when we jumping the dirtbikes off freestyle ramps that were on bridges. First time I pulled the cord way to quick and almost hit the bridge. I didn't do it again for about a year.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back