On the look out for Bambi!!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a great first weekend but no trophy maybe this weekend but it's kinda getting hot in the blind.

deer8-L.jpg

This was this morning......... going after it as it was crisp and chilly at the crack of dawn.
deer5-L.jpg

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet bow, that frosty scrub looks nice. Oh nice action shot;)

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:mad: ... leaving this here on behalf of Bambi! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rambo........... Pfffff :rolleyes:

The Diesel hunt by the rules.
No arrow launch closer than 25 yards, bucks need to be older than 3.5 years and does can't have bambi's with them or spots on the back.
Everything you kill you have to take with you, like it or don't hunt.

ENARP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you whack a biggun'! Just a tip from a fellow bowhunter...those expandable heads only make 'em run further....look into cut on contact heads...my recommendation would be steel force or solids....just from experience. With expandable heads they always know they have been hit...when it just zips through them they stand there and think.. "what was that" ..and then it's too late to run. The less walking through cactus and rattlesnakes the better. Happy Hunting ...kill 'em and grill 'em!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you whack a biggun'! Just a tip from a fellow bowhunter...those expandable heads only make 'em run further....look into cut on contact heads...my recommendation would be steel force or solids....just from experience. With expandable heads they always know they have been hit...when it just zips through them they stand there and think.. "what was that" ..and then it's too late to run. The less walking through cactus and rattlesnakes the better. Happy Hunting ...kill 'em and grill 'em!!!

True that but they are more accurate on the 30+ yards than broadheads.

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't made it out yet [emoji20] everyone I hunt with is unable to go this year so I'm scrambling to find a hunting partner. Trying talk my dad into going out with me a few times. Being type 1 diabetic and stuck hunting public land nice to have someone with ya.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good Ben. If you come up here I'll have to bring you to my buddies dad's shop. His dad shoots for Mathews bows. Had world's fastest arrow n was one of Mathews best shooters. Frank is a good guy taught Nicolas Cage to shoot for the movie weather man years ago. Best of luck bagging a big ol buck my friend. Have fun n be safe.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep practicing, Ben! Soon you move up to Vampires. :)

Vampires :eek:!!
Now days you have these idiots that dress up like clowns and I have to tell you been hating clowns my whole life as you never know what's behind that smiley face, just don't trust them and I have a sign up with Halloween that clowns will be hosed down or shot if they enter my property :mad:

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vampires :eek:!!
Now days you have these idiots that dress up like clowns and I have to tell you been hating clowns my whole life as you never know what's behind that smiley face, just don't trust them and I have a sign up with Halloween that clowns will be hosed down or shot if they enter my property :mad:
Darn, how could i forget the clowns!
Use them for target practice to work up to the Deer which are smarter than the clowns.

So it goes Clowns.... Deer... Vampires.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back