On to the next build/change

Oh, and one of my Rainbow BTA split!
6D3C8B99-2767-4438-8EA3-110DCE9A1686.jpeg
 
Everyone getting along nicely. Some new Lyretail Anthias added to the mix.
Stocklist:
Yellow Eye Kole
Timor Wrasse
Blue/Green chromis
3 lyretail anthias
Foxface
2 x osc clowns
2x dark pheonix clowns
F17A5FBE-57A8-4473-98CE-03D6727849AE.jpeg
 
I may steal your idea with the clowns inside the container with the bta. I'm going to try to have a couple sets of clowns in my new tank, which hopefully that idea will help them establish territory better. Let let me know how that works out for ya [emoji106]
 
I may steal your idea with the clowns inside the container with the bta. I'm going to try to have a couple sets of clowns in my new tank, which hopefully that idea will help them establish territory better. Let let me know how that works out for ya [emoji106]

It’s a to go container i drilled some holes in with a chip clip holding it to rim of tank. Lol. I may have been a little rough getting it outa the cup and the clowns seem to have lost their host. For now. As far as multiple clowns, I have 4 as of now and they seem to be working things out as far as territory. One pair on each side of the tank with the occasional visit from the neighbors. No more fighting though. Keep ya posted as only time will tell if this works out.
The false percs were originally added a long while ago so they are paired up already. The dark pheonix clowns are juvi and haven’t chosen a sex to my knowledge, so I think that’s helping keep them in check. Should any others turn female, I think I’m in trouble though.
 
Aaaaand issue resolved. The original pair was giving this lil guy some trouble today. I had to take the dog out for a walk and when I came home I didn’t see him anymore. Thought I lost him. I looked and looked and looked around the tank and couldn’t find him. Even checked overflow and sump. Then I saw it. I guess he got harassed enough to find himself a safe little haven to call home.
4B69448D-A640-46BF-A481-3CC52A2A874A.jpeg
138ABFE8-052A-46D1-93BC-BB14028E0193.jpeg
@Murica
 
Aaaaand issue resolved. The original pair was giving this lil guy some trouble today. I had to take the dog out for a walk and when I came home I didn’t see him anymore. Thought I lost him. I looked and looked and looked around the tank and couldn’t find him. Even checked overflow and sump. Then I saw it. I guess he got harassed enough to find himself a safe little haven to call home.
4B69448D-A640-46BF-A481-3CC52A2A874A.jpeg
138ABFE8-052A-46D1-93BC-BB14028E0193.jpeg
@Murica

That's awesome! Congrats! I tried for the longest time to get mine interested but it never worked. May get a lta if the bta doesn't cut it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new