One head on hammer not extended and is drooping

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer1307
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefer1307

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
grimsby
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220605_172217.jpg

Has anyone any idea why one head on my hammer is like this?
 
I can see what looks like a smaller head that has formed behind it so hopefully it's that. I Was panicking incase there was something. I'm very new at keeping euphillya
 
I can see what looks like a smaller head that has formed behind it so hopefully it's that. I Was panicking incase there was something. I'm very new at keeping euphillya
Yeah hopefully. Just incase check for any flatworms or any pest around the head.

Also, I know I have struggled with this, where one head is receiving drastically different flow than the other two and hence the deflation. Hows the flow for that head doing?
 
All the heads seem to get the same amount of flow. It's has been doing great in there until a couple of days ago. It's been in there about 2 months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new