ONE OF A KIND TORCH

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
1,481
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at this...
0C5FF508-3C87-4BA3-B22E-CE431225EF38.jpeg
 
Nice did you score it? Gotta be some kind of fancy name for it:D
What do you think @MERKEY?
Yes I got one lol lucky too, not sure it’s name I’ll have to ask some others got some not sure how many he sold so I can’t have the honor of naming it...
I love the snake skin pattern on those style of torches!


Is this an aussie or indo?
yeah I’ve never seen anything close to this beast... makes me wonder where they got it from... I think it’s Aussie!
 
Yes I got one lol lucky too, not sure it’s name I’ll have to ask some others got some not sure how many he sold so I can’t have the honor of naming it...

yeah I’ve never seen anything close to this beast... makes me wonder where they got it from... I think it’s Aussie!
Super sweet torch ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new