One year old

devildog_reefing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
46
Location
Springfield
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My RedSea Reefer 250 turned a year old on August 1st. Tank equipment is two Ecotech XR-15 Blues, Bubble Magus Curve 5 Elite Protien Skimmer, Clarisea SK3000 Roller Mat, and I use Brightwell Aquatics Neo Marine Salt.

IMG_20210801_135240_652.jpg IMG_20210804_181650_475.jpg IMG_20210804_091618_357.jpg IMG_20210801_135240_714.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new