Online Ordering for Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lmdw121
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lmdw121

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
75
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!
I have purchased many corals and fish from one of my friends that owns a local marine shop. I was thinking about venturing to online shopping for my corals. Does anyone know of a good, reputable and honest site I can check out?
Thanks!
 
Hi guys!
I have purchased many corals and fish from one of my friends that owns a local marine shop. I was thinking about venturing to online shopping for my corals. Does anyone know of a good, reputable and honest site I can check out?
Thanks!
Check out www.boomcorals.com for corals. Great honest guy who goes above and beyond for his customers. And his corals are amazing :)
 
Picked this coral up today but not sure what it is exactly. I was told it was a leather coral. Also, do you think $150 is a lot for this?? It's a good size one and I love it!
 
Did you have a picture?
Sorry- thought I uploaded one!

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new