Online QT and is it good?

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have the means to quarantine fish myself and I was looking unto places to quarantine. People local to me say that all online places have lots of problems and was wondering if that was true and what places people recommend.
 
It depends who you buy from. There are only 2 people i personally trust.
 
I have ordered from Dr Reef and TSM. They were fully QT fish and arrived healthy.
 
Ocean devotion
Fish hotel
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new