Only new to R2R

Frithton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy. I've been in the hobby for about 16 years. Had a 55 gal. hex which I let get overgrown with purple mushrooms the last 5 years (thanks to laziness and a "peppermint" shrimp that developed a taste for my LPS). With the pandemic, I decided to clean things up (rock and all) and change my old 55 gal hex to a new 65 gal AIO in December. I have always used the simplistic approach with my tank, no skimmer or fancy controllers and all the fish that passed during my care lived to quite old ages. My original clownfish, which are about 16 years, are still with me with the new additions of a Midas Blenny and Royal gramma (who pick on each other like 3 year old siblings). The only coral that survied my lack of attention are the orange rics.
IMG_20210217_172845378.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy. I've been in the hobby for about 16 years. Had a 55 gal. hex which I let get overgrown with purple mushrooms the last 5 years (thanks to laziness and a "peppermint" shrimp that developed a taste for my LPS). With the pandemic, I decided to clean things up (rock and all) and change my old 55 gal hex to a new 65 gal AIO in December. I have always used the simplistic approach with my tank, no skimmer or fancy controllers and all the fish that passed during my care lived to quite old ages. My original clownfish, which are about 16 years, are still with me with the new additions of a Midas Blenny and Royal gramma (who pick on each other like 3 year old siblings). The only coral that survied my lack of attention are the orange rics.
IMG_20210217_172845378.jpg
Welcome! Thanks for sharing photo

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back