OOOPS! acrylic measured wrong...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tabasco1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
no dremal attachment will work. BUT why dont you pick up router from home depot and the bit you need. Use it then return it (kind of a dick thing to do but hey sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do). You probably wont be able to return the bit but you can probably re-sell that on craigs-list. or pick up a used router on craigslist.
 
I actually have access to a router, so no need to purchase and return or try to sell on craigslist. I could be asking a silly question bc I am not familiar with routers. A friend of mine has a router, I just assumed that his bit might be older or not the right one and I want to make sure I have the right bit. Do routers have different bits or are they all the same? Ie. do I need a diamond coated triple carbide 1/2" bit?
 
Armana triple flute flush cuts or whiteside spiral upcuts are the best.... Sorry hotsauce I was busy... Rotlmbo!!!!;)
 
HAHAHAH! I am pretty slow this morning and hate to admit it actually took me a minute to get the association. Nicely done.

Any particular size? Or will the size depend on the router?
 
OK, went to the Depot, all I got up here so I hope this will work. They did not have either of the bits you recommended. They DID have a Diablo Up Spiral Bit (Solid Carbide) or Cortador Espiral Ascendente :)

What do you think? Will that work? (please please please... really don't want to especial order)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new