Oops, I did it again!

Who doesn't love white worms!?

Well, I don't, but that's because today was white worm culture clean-up day :-)
Have you tried them with garlic aioli Jojo?
 
Scoly, torch and euphyllia gardens. Does two pectinia
IMG_1450.jpeg
IMG_1446.jpeg
IMG_1448.jpeg
IMG_1454.jpeg
IMG_1451.jpeg
corals ( Space Invader and Rainbow) constitute a garden?
 
Just noticed this evening after dosing BeneReef that my Warpaint scoly has two mouths!
IMG_1459.jpeg
Grandma why do you have two mouths? The better to eat you my dear 😛
 
Hey Kevin, your new tank looks great. I am glad that you were able to get stuff at LEAR. Are you going to the 3RMAS coral show in April? It would be great to meet you in person.
Dawn
 
Hey Kevin, your new tank looks great. I am glad that you were able to get stuff at LEAR. Are you going to the 3RMAS coral show in April? It would be great to meet you in person.
Dawn
Thanks Dawn! I just discussed it with my son last night! I was trying to find the info on it , I remember it being an hour and nine minute drive. I’m heading south for a weeks vacation. I might be running tight. If you could forward me the information again I’d appreciate it.
 
Thanks Dawn! I just discussed it with my son last night! I was trying to find the info on it , I remember it being an hour and nine minute drive. I’m heading south for a weeks vacation. I might be running tight. If you could forward me the information again I’d appreciate it.
Its at A. W. Beattie Career 9600 Babcock Blvd, Allison Park, PA on Saturday April 11th.
VIP admission 10:30a $10
General admission 11a $5

There is a thread on here about it in the Frag Swaps & Local Reefing Events
 
Thank Cod, I thought you would never ask!
IMG_1345.jpeg
IMG_1344.jpeg
IMG_1343.jpeg
I want to say that this is an absolutely beautiful specimen, but I'm gonna go ahead and need you to send better pics under heavy whites to confirm...

Also, what are your parameters?


Take that, @JoJosReef ...
 
I want to say that this is an absolutely beautiful specimen, but I'm gonna go ahead and need you to send better pics under heavy whites to confirm...

Also, what are your parameters?


Take that, @JoJosReef ...
Why thank you your majesty, let me check my photos.
IMG_1217.jpeg
 
Fabulous tank and live stock! I don't know how I missed this thread. Will be following along.
Thank you @fishface NJ ( first name?), my 32g is way better and after four years it’s a whole page longer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new