Oops, I did it again!

Good morning! If all goes well all these inhabitants should be in the Waterbox this time next week, 🤞
IMG_0882.jpeg
 
Exciting!!! Congrats!!!
 
Good morning! If all goes well all these inhabitants should be in the Waterbox this time next week, 🤞
IMG_0882.jpeg
That Biocube had an excellent run! I still miss mine but glad for the upgrade. That wrasse is going to love the extra room.
 
That Biocube had an excellent run! I still miss mine but glad for the upgrade. That wrasse is going to love the extra room.
Ya, it’s been a great AIO! I’m excited to get the wrass into the larger tank, this upgrade was supposed to have been done in 2024 but my daughter got married in May of last year.
 
Looks great! Excited to follow along this build! 😎🤙🏻
Thanks, I’m a little behind yours. Just finished the swap, still have some mounting to do but that’s for another day.
 
Looks great! Excited to follow along this build! 😎🤙🏻
Thanks, I’m a little behind yours. Just finished the swap, still have some mounting to do but that’s for another day.
Nice. It’s a lot of work setting up but so worth it, I tried to rig up some Velcro to mount my UV but it is not holding at all 😢 keeps falling.
 
Nice. It’s a lot of work setting up but so worth it, I tried to rig up some Velcro to mount my UV but it is not holding at all 😢 keeps falling.
Does anything go smoothly in this hobby? I’ll check I’ll in when I’m ready for UV and I’ll check in and see how your liking it.
 
Nice. It’s a lot of work setting up but so worth it, I tried to rig up some Velcro to mount my UV but it is not holding at all 😢 keeps falling.
Does anything go smoothly in this hobby? I’ll check I’ll in when I’m ready for UV and I’ll check in and see how your liking it.
True lol. If it did I’d be very suspicious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new