Oops, I did it again!

Cheers my friend! I know you just arrived, but how's Florida treating you so far? I'm starting to make a cream of shrimp soup here.
1000205590.jpg
It’s hot here unlike Ohio but the beers are going down Quick!
 
IMG_1794.jpeg
@kevgib67 How is Florida treating you? Cheers
1000205846.jpg
My cousin’s first husband was Cuban. Well an Italian and a Cuba, you know how that ended. But she got a lot of great recipes from his family. She has this in the crockpot as I type, look familiar?
 
Last edited:
Cheers Luis!
IMG_1800.jpeg
Look at you being all compliant by not having bottles at the beach.

And I've seen better legs in a bucket of chicken. Put those things away! Although, there is a decent chance that my friend, Matt @Fish Styx , will pretty up those toes.
 
Look at you being all compliant by not having bottles at the beach.

And I've seen better legs in a bucket of chicken. Put those things away! Although, there is a decent chance that my friend, Matt @Fish Styx , will pretty up those toes.
15777.jpg
 
Look at you being all compliant by not having bottles at the beach.

And I've seen better legs in a bucket of chicken. Put those things away! Although, there is a decent chance that my friend, Matt @Fish Styx , will pretty up those toes.
Good morning Chris, that’s the nicest thing you have ever said to me, my heart is all warm and fuzzy!
tyler james williams chris GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new