Oops, I did it again!

Third time is the charm?


She's gorgeous! Good luck with the acclimation and training! Best fish once they are settled!
 
Third time is the charm?


Fantastic and better luck with this one! Maybe if you give it a name it will help in the luck department.
 
Fantastic and better luck with this one! Maybe if you give it a name it will help in the luck department.
How about Chris?
tyler james williams chris GIF
 
Thanks Dawn and good morning!
Good afternoon Kevin, finally sitting down a minute between getting ready for tomorrow's pre-wedding festivities!
 
Good afternoon Kevin, finally sitting down a minute between getting ready for tomorrow's pre-wedding festivities!
Good afternoon Dawn, I hope you, your husband and Dave have a great day tomorrow with your family and friends!
 
Check out the size of this guy!
I assume it came on the live rock? I had a couple that did and got huge as well. Had to sump one of them as it kept picking on things I didn't want him to.

Third time is the charm?


Good luck! I have two attempts that haven't worked out. Haven't tried #3. I wish you and the fish well!

By the way, the tank is looking GREAT!
 
I assume it came on the live rock? I had a couple that did and got huge as well. Had to sump one of them as it kept picking on things I didn't want him to.


Good luck! I have two attempts that haven't worked out. Haven't tried #3. I wish you and the fish well!

By the way, the tank is looking GREAT!
Thanks Orly, yes they came in on the live rock with at least 20-30 porcelain crabs. Yay, I’m either stubborn or stupid but I really want a CBB in my tank!
 
Good afternoon Dawn, I hope you, your husband and Dave have a great day tomorrow with your family and friends!
Thank, I am sure we will all (including Dave) have a great day.
You and your son enjoy the coral show!
 
Thank, I am sure we will all (including Dave) have a great day.
You and your son enjoy the coral show!
How did the pre-wedding festivities go Dawn?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new