Opinion needed on 25" tall tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter goodtimes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,015
Location
Northern Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a great deal on what I believe is a glass cages 150 wide tank. The footprint is 48"x30" which I love but it's 25" tall. I currently have a 21" tall tank and have trouble getting to the bottom of it. Is it worth the extra trouble or should I wait to get a shorter tank?
 
Mine 24" and I do fine. I'd go for it if it's a good deal! :D
 
Step stool. I can reach to bottom of mine without it but a simple step stool makes it a breeze
 
Mines 24" deep. Just get a cleaning head with an extension on it.
 
my tank Is 24". I'm a short guy, but with a step stool I don't have any trouble.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new