Optimal AI Prime 16 setting for BTA

Captngutts

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2023
Messages
43
Reaction score
63
Location
Shippensburg
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a beautiful Black Widow BTA that has recently shrunk and otherwise looks rather sad for the past week. (see before / after pics attached )
I'm thinking my lighting schedule could be tweaked. Any suggestions?

IMG_1255.jpeg IMG_1254.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new