ORA German Blue Acro (not digitada)

lawofficeaquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2014
Messages
62
Reaction score
61
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone had any ORA German Blue acro (not the digitada version) that there are willing to trade or sell? It is getting very difficult to find some of these classic old school corals.
 
I purchased some but turned out to not be it, would be interested as well!
 
There are a lot of imposters. I have been looking for a long time, as well. Ideally, I would like to find some from somebody who got it directly from ORA back in the day.
 
I used to have a colo y years back. If I knew how rare it would get I would have kept growing it. I didn't really enjoy the growth pattern though.
 
I'm trying to resurrect this thread. Does anyone know anyone with ORA German Blue Polyp acro (not digitada) who is will to sell a frag?
 
Have you tried ReefCentral? A lot of the old-school acropora masters browse around there and not so much here. I am still trying to find one too.
 
I agree with jda, not going to find that one very easily. This has been on my list for 12 years now, LOL
 
No frags ATM, but this is mine. Got this from a local reefer not ORA but I think it’s the real deal.
E3892DAB-DF53-4664-A296-18BD34FBA5DF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new