ORA lemon damsels

Forgetfulreefer1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking to purchase a couple damsels 1 for each of my tanks to eat flatworms. I can’t find sapphire damsels anyone so do lemon damsels eat flatworms? Also are they completely reef safe?

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lemons are in the pomacentrus group which are known to be a bit more chippy than the chrysiptera genus

you can't find springers? i see them all of the time

idk if all damsels eat flatworms, seems people only say springers do. wrasses probably do a better job, i rarely see my springers picking at the rocks, wrasses don't let a minute go by without picking something in the rocks

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productDetail.asp?did=1&pid=2021&cid=15

i was surprised LA/fishybusiness didn't have them in, i'd bet they get them in quickly if you'd rather wait for those sites.

i just meant at lfs, seems like every store has them that i go to. i'm personally on the lookout for rollands and maybe talbots, but those seem a little more rare. yellowtail/azure/springers seem super common

also if you're into captive bred stuff i believe ORA breeds the springers, but they don't seem to appear online. if you have a store that orders from ORA they might be able to get you some

OP
OP
F

Forgetfulreefer1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productDetail.asp?did=1&pid=2021&cid=15

i was surprised LA/fishybusiness didn't have them in, i'd bet they get them in quickly if you'd rather wait for those sites.

i just meant at lfs, seems like every store has them that i go to. i'm personally on the lookout for rollands and maybe talbots, but those seem a little more rare. yellowtail/azure/springers seem super common

also if you're into captive bred stuff i believe ORA breeds the springers, but they don't seem to appear online. if you have a store that orders from ORA they might be able to get you some
Just ordered them
From there I’ve never heard of this place. I hope it’s good

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back