Ora Maxima Clam

Huskymaniac

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2017
Messages
1,587
Reaction score
818
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I took a plunge and ordered a clam from LA for my nano. I specifically ordered from ORA as I refuse to order any clam that comes directly from LA or DD. It looks good and opened pretty quickly. Is the spot ok?

15249501141341679046720.jpg
 
Had to dial the light down. Good thing i borrowed a par meter. Thay spot was close to 700 par.
 
Great, I have read so many bad things about buying clams from live aquaria that I have never been able to pull the trigger. I was only going to order from Ora too, as I thought this would be my best chance.
 
Honestly would not hesitate to order from them again. Will never order any clam from liveaquaria or dd. Something is definitly up with their clam quality control.
 
It's rather sketchy ordering from LA. Either they arrive strong and stay strong, or they arrive gaping and they're done before you even put them in the tank.
 
Double post
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new