ORA Scooter Blennies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bunnee911
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bunnee911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
1,307
Reaction score
861
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had these guys since a little after their release to public.
They were bought at separate times. These fish will eat anything but love some pods.
5bd5511ab38c097e90ff3d16f5fb0716.jpg
b
9a60d9c664fbc933e1310409666e4500.jpg
772d8bce915fa580af454804c8b8bc55.jpg
 
Where did you order them?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new