ORA Strawberry Shortcake (New Release)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gillman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpg


Here it is..
 
Hard to please and potential to disappear, of course unless I'm perfect :P

easy to please, Very and at risk of disappear if i dont do good :( but that wont happen now will it :) cause im not perfect and i know it! dood dooo do odoododo

no but shes a 50/10 stars im a 7/50 stars. lol shes perfect im not. the acros she buys are perfect. the acros i buy are all green! LOL jkjk.
 
Yay got mines tonite! I never get the hot stuff either! But my lil LFS had 4 frags. They had ordered two but they got hung up in shipping so ORA sent them two more just in case. They must've been growing this out for a while to get it ready for release. The two late arrivals were stressed and pale but alive. I didn't take one of those :-)

Mines is solid red but the tips are long and quite green.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new