Orange Back Fairy Wrasse Missing

Arruna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

So I got a Orange Back Wrasse Friday the 11th. He was active and eating and seemed to get along with all my fish. (never saw a fight and never saw any injury).
He was always super active and ate. However, yesterday and today, he never came out for food. I cant find him anywhere. All my other fish seem normal, happy, eating.

I have been cleaning the tank walls and trying to clear up some GSP in my tank so I have been working in it a lot. Do you think I just spooked him and he will come out in a few days? I checked the tank Ammonia to see if anything died.. and its still at 0 (API kit). I do have a lid on the tank. :)

robert serafino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one a week or so. It is the same thing in there eating for two days now i have not seen it since. It did not jump i have tight screens. Some one said on my post they can hide up to a month.

OP
OP
Arruna

Arruna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one a week or so. It is the same thing in there eating for two days now i have not seen it since. It did not jump i have tight screens. Some one said on my post they can hide up to a month.
My heart is not going to last a month!!! LOL Guess, I will just move on as if he's dead. And if he shows up then yay lol

KGreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a 6line wrasse go missing for 2 months. We thought he was gone, 125G. Then he just appeared again. Guessing you know they hide under the sand.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back