Orange clown storms - verify

  • Thread starter Thread starter lubeck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lubeck

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Messages
2,427
Reaction score
2,967
Location
U.S.A
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought these at two separate stores today saying they are orange storms. The bigger one definitely looks like it but not sure about the smaller one.

might have to wait till tomorrow to get better pics.


I got them a rbta so hopefully they host it.
F326DC55-5496-4532-BCC9-4DCBAA70B938.jpeg
92D653CD-79AB-4B13-A4F9-9D5C304D37DD.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Yes appears to be
I swear , I’ve yet to see two that look alike- they never do
 
hi, i think you have an orange & a super storm here. nice... :)
 
Appreciate it everyone. I will say the larger one seems to be a premium because the blacks and orange are so much bolder compared to the smaller one. Hopefully the smaller one colors up.

do you think there is a chance to have the Anemone host the clowns?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new