Orange County Reef Keepers

rudy3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Yes, I am a reefer here in Lake Forest. I too am looking for other OC reefers
Hi There, i am also in lake forest, i just started a website for south orange county reefers. socrma.com (south orange county reefers association). I'm looking for volunteers to get in on the ground level if you are interested. The only shop in the area that typically has any decent inventory to my knowledge is Oceans, Sandbar just moved closer, and then you have petco the just has a nem or 2 and clownfish. Know of anywhere else near here that is any good?

AirNairb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi There, i am also in lake forest, i just started a website for south orange county reefers. socrma.com (south orange county reefers association). I'm looking for volunteers to get in on the ground level if you are interested. The only shop in the area that typically has any decent inventory to my knowledge is Oceans, Sandbar just moved closer, and then you have petco the just has a nem or 2 and clownfish. Know of anywhere else near here that is any good?
Yes, Dave is the man and Oceans is my go to.

A bit more of a drive from south county, but Seaside in Huntington and Tong's in Fountain Valley are also good shops.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back