Orange hammer

frankiecruz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
155
Reaction score
37
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I buy an orange hammer I’ve been looking online but I can’t seem to find any

4F68C936-473F-4A86-80C7-1766C43D4D14.jpeg
 
Joe Knows Reefs just had a lot on their sale yesterday. I'm sure they'll have even more that weren't available yesterday coming up
 
Joe Knows Reefs just had a lot on their sale yesterday. I'm sure they'll have even more that weren't available yesterday coming up
They still have some really nice ones for decent pricing. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new