• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orange Immolation Chalice FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter hollback
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollback

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
814
Reaction score
472
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I previously had a few pms from the last frag I sold but I accidentally deleted them so I'm just posting this up.

I have an Orange Immolation Chalice frag I cut at the end of December or beginning of January, I can't remember. It has 4 eyes and a few more about to start. It is a little over 1" x 5/8" and is encrusted. Here is a photo of the frag under a 250w Radium.

OI_frag2.jpg




Here is a photo of the mother colony it came from.

BBImmolation.jpg




Frag is $1,200 shipped. I will guarantee arrive alive and will ship via FedEx in a medical grade shipping styro/container. I would like to send this out early next week. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jason
 
Nice chalice and impressive MC! I think I see a 5th eye on there too. GLWS!
 
any 1 eye frag available............good add on to the grow out.
 
A bunch of interest but no one committed. Let's do $1,000 shipped. That is what the previous frag I had sold for which was smaller than this one.

This is a tough coral to find for sale, let alone for under $300-$350 an eye. With 4-5 eyes this is a steal!
 
Sweet gem dude if I wasn't buying a car for my wife id be buying this chalice
 
if its cut i will for sure take an eye. i prolly wont be checking this so just pm me if it happens.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new