• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orange Immolation Chalice FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I previously had a few pms from the last frag I sold but I accidentally deleted them so I'm just posting this up.

I have an Orange Immolation Chalice frag I cut at the end of December or beginning of January, I can't remember. It has 4 eyes and a few more about to start. It is a little over 1" x 5/8" and is encrusted. Here is a photo of the frag under a 250w Radium.

OI_frag2.jpg

Here is a photo of the mother colony it came from.

BBImmolation.jpg

Frag is $1,200 shipped. I will guarantee arrive alive and will ship via FedEx in a medical grade shipping styro/container. I would like to send this out early next week. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jason

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any 1 eye frag available............good add on to the grow out.

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A bunch of interest but no one committed. Let's do $1,000 shipped. That is what the previous frag I had sold for which was smaller than this one.

This is a tough coral to find for sale, let alone for under $300-$350 an eye. With 4-5 eyes this is a steal!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet gem dude if I wasn't buying a car for my wife id be buying this chalice

reefhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if its cut i will for sure take an eye. i prolly wont be checking this so just pm me if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back