• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orange label apex, modules and ATK

Item Price
40-150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
1,497
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Several Apex items for sale, all used. Puck up available in 32174 or shipping available at buyers expense.

Orange label Apex with EB8 and temp probe. This will not stay connected to my wifi via a dongle anymore but it works. $150
20240721_195254.jpg

Orange label Apex Jr. and temp probe, same deal as the other. It won't stay connected to wifi via my dongle but works. $50
(Place holder for picture, I'm too lazy to get back up and take a pic.)
Apex ATK, one of the sensors is bad so I am including a new in package sensor with this. No tubing. SOLD
20240721_195610.jpg

Apex PM1 SOLD
Apex PM2 SOLD
20240721_195313.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry about that didn’t realize. I’ll take the PM2
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new