• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orange Oxide Zoanthids 4$

Item Price
4$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ozanareef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
27
Location
Staten Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling for 4$ per head
IMG_3892.jpg

Send me a PM with zipcode for shipping quote, usually $50 overnight.

Shipping method:
Everything is double bagged. Each box is filled with cellulose insulation and a heat pack/cold pack will be provided if needed.

DOA Policy:
Three pictures of the unopened bag within 2 hours of delivery as marked by UPS. Two pictures must be of the unopened bag and one taken outside of the bag. Once I have confirmed the deceased corals, I will either issue a refund or send back another frag if available, buyer must pay for shipping fee on replacement. Shipping fees are nonrefundable. I am not responsible for any loss caused by UPS delays
 
I can do different sizes depending on how many heads you want
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new