Orange polyp encrusting coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MysticSea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MysticSea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
398
Reaction score
578
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious to know what kind of coral this is? I received as a gift from my LF and grow a variety of encrusting corals myself. Of course when you describe a coral it gives you multiple species or totally something different. So let me know what you think it might be?
20200516_125820.jpg
it looks amazing!
 
Appears to be cyphastrea. But im no I.d. king ;)
I believe you are right I haven't looked up this coral but comparing my photo and looking at its physical appearance (polyps) is the closet for sure. Thanks because I sure don't know every coral. :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new