Orange SPS??

  • Thread starter Thread starter becon776
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

becon776

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
511
Reaction score
161
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Is there any branching sps that are impossibly orange? I’m talking sun coral orange. I saw scop and it’s lackluster compared to what I’m picturing.
 
As far as acros go, Jason Fox solar flare is the closest thing I've personally seen to what you're describing. Rmf gila monster is pretty nice too.
 
Setosa
 

Attachments

  • 16587952731899194447602069003373.jpg
    16587952731899194447602069003373.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 57
Rmf acid trip is pretty orange, TGC orange creamsicle can be orange in high high light. Rmf red halo can also be fairly orange I certain conditions . There’s some orange battlecorals acros too
 
My Setosa. From my experiences, it will turn more Purplish under lower light and bright Orange with more light.
 

Attachments

  • 20220730_112046.jpg
    20220730_112046.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 20220730_112129.jpg
    20220730_112129.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 32

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new