Orange Toadfish anyone else have one.

Reverend Turtle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
402
Reaction score
469
Location
The Crab Nebula
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Bubba.
Edit: Sorry didn't realize the picture cut off his face.

View attachment 2465943 View attachment 2465946

IMG_20211126_132640_663.jpg
 
That fish looks really hungry. Has it eaten anything lately?
 
Very good. I didn't want him to hungry and headless. What does he eat? I have always kept away from these guys because of their voracious appetites and not wanting to spend more for them to eat than my wife. (She'd get jelly)
 
Very good. I didn't want him to hungry and headless. What does he eat? I have always kept away from these guys because of their voracious appetites and not wanting to spend more for them to eat than my wife. (She'd get jelly)

I've got him trained to eat anything pretty much.
The list thus far, chunks of raw shrimp, squid, and silversides. Sinking pellets/sticks that are fairly large. And chunks of Repashy to make sure he gets his vitamins.
 
I hope he lives long and prospers in your tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new