Order arrived today - so many snails!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronnie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
2,844
Reaction score
688
Location
Northwest Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
I ordered the 50 gallon cube package.

Supposed to come with 48 dwarf ceriths - I received probably 300 or more. I literally got tired of putting them in the tank!

I'm also pretty sure I got extras on everything else as well, but I was too busy putting cerith snails in the tanks. :)

Shipping and packaging was great! There was an issue with the tracking number automatically sending, so I shot john a note and had my tracking number before 6am the next morning!

Buy with confidence. John is a great guy and provides an excellent service!

Thanks!
 
I'll take some of those ceriths! :) always good to hear positive vendor feedback.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new