Order photos are attached in

VintageReefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2023
Messages
19,495
Reaction score
34,766
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What gives. This drives me crazy. If I’m trying to post pictures sequentially to show a chain of events or how something is progressing. I attach them in the order I want, it looks fine and correct. I post. And then the pictures are all out of order

Happens in threads and in PM

What is the secret here or logic behind it I don’t understand
 
Ok maybe you figured out my issue

I add them and select them from my album, then they appear in the correct order under this text field. Then I post. I don’t hit insert, or does it by itself and I guess picks a random order ?

8ED027A0-795E-420D-AD9B-F523CFD98302.png
 
Ok maybe you figured out my issue

I add them and select them from my album, then they appear in the correct order under this text field. Then I post. I don’t hit insert, or does it by itself and I guess picks a random order ?

8ED027A0-795E-420D-AD9B-F523CFD98302.png
Yep need to insert them if you want to choose their location
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new