Order placed a month ago. Items not received.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

HippieSmell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order from GHL USA almost a month ago and have not received my order. A week after ordering I was told my items were not in stock and would be available in ten business days. That time has passed and now I'm not getting replies to my emails. So, now I have to resort to complaining online. Where's my order?

This is not the first time I've ordered product from the GHL USA website, only to be told afterwards that the items are not in stock. This is not good practice.

Great products. Supply chain needs work.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not getting replies to my emails. So, now I have to resort to complaining online. Where's my order?
Please PM me, including your name and order number, and I’ll have a look at it, and see what’s going on.

Last edited:

Rb9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“Have to resort to complaining online” - cute. I haven’t seen a PM from you, or any attempt at reaching out.

But maybe you could do just that, including your name and order number, and I’ll have a look at it, and see what’s going on.
This response seems very sarcastic and isn’t a good look imo

OP
OP
H

HippieSmell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This response seems very sarcastic and isn’t a good look imo
Thank you for the quick quote before Marco edited his post. Indeed, not a good look.

I appreciate the feedback, wasn’t meant to be sarcastic.
We’re always here to help.
Uh-huh. Rings a bit hollow now. I sent emails through your website already. I shouldn't be shamed into not sending PMs before posting publicly. This behavior should be public, because it isn't the first time this has happened to me and I've only placed a handful of (and now likely last) orders with GHL USA.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@HippieSmell
I can certainly understand your frustration with the delay you’re experiencing with the order, especially if it’s not the first time.

My comment wasn’t being sarcastic, my offer to help was and is genuine, though was written with some frustration after a long day - for that I do apologize.
I’m in Eastern Time and the days leading up to the holidays have been long, and plagued with a household full of sicks.
We’re quite accessible and available by PM, Email, Phone.

I have no answer for you regarding why your email(s) was not returned, as I have no details to your info.
If you could PM me with your details, I’d be happy to look into the situation, and see what’s going on. My offer stands, as we’re always wanting to make sure all of our customers are taken care of.

Looking forward to helping you out.
-marco

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the quick quote before Marco edited his post. Indeed, not a good look.

Uh-huh. Rings a bit hollow now. I sent emails through your website already. I shouldn't be shamed into not sending PMs before posting publicly. This behavior should be public, because it isn't the first time this has happened to me and I've only placed a handful of (and now likely last) orders with GHL USA.

Ok.... he apologized.... I don’t get the continued complaining.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back