Order status?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not making excuses specific to anyone's case here, but 2 of the main US operations people didn't make the move to the new warehouse. I only know of 3 people that they've had working there for the past couple years.

I would assume GHL is going through the interviewing/hiring process currently. I agree they need more help, even before the warehouse relocation and other changes.

Hope everyone gets their gear asap!

CNDReef

Formally Toomanyfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting my profilux set tomorrow but I ordered the khd and sa2.1 at rap and still no word on that. Hoping it all gets here before next weekend so I can install it all at once.

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got tracking on my p4, doser 2.1, 2 mitras lx7's, mitras wifi expansion card, extra powerbar, probe holder and its expected to ship next wednesday im super excited to stare at it all in person since my tank isnt quite ready to fill up yet!. and have to make custom brackets to hang the lx7's

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
honestly everything was super easy. I got 15% off on the set. ordered late Thursday night and by Monday I had the shipping info. I feel like as a country we have created this idea that it should only take an hour for someone to process your payment and go pull your stuff, box it, and ship it like your the only one ordering stuff. I partially blame amazon for starting the 2 days shipping deal and making consumers feel like everyone should follow. on top of this and them moving their warehouse plus coming out with new lights and trying to fill orders I still feel like up to a week is acceptable. maybe better communication when you order but my experience was great so far.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The move, the trade shows, the whatever are all fine reasons, but account for operational challenges when giving customers information. There's no quicker way to make a happy customer an unhappy one than telling them it will ship tomorrow, then the next Monday, then...

I completely agree that a week is acceptable if that is the expectation that is set. A business does itself no favors by overpromising.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a maxi doser Monday night and had tracking Tuesday morning for delivery tomorrow.

I would expect GHL to hire a full time warehouse staff, so that trade shows don't effect shipping times. In the case of the past couple weeks I think the move to North Carolina from Florida had more to do with some of the short delays though.

I think it's awesome how many have jumped on with GHL products these past couple weeks! You all won't be disappointed!

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The move, the trade shows, the whatever are all fine reasons, but account for operational challenges when giving customers information. There's no quicker way to make a happy customer an unhappy one than telling them it will ship tomorrow, then the next Monday, then...

I completely agree that a week is acceptable if that is the expectation that is set. A business does itself no favors by overpromising.
I agree and maybe more communication when the order was made would have been better and made the consumer feel ok about it taking a week or so. an email saying sorry we are experiencing some delays due to ... would have gone a long way fro some people that are comlaining.

coseal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was pretty happy with the turnaround time on my order. i had no idea they had just moved shop! especially on a week containing a holiday... thanks GHL!

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered 06/24, so should be delivered within 2 weeks of order time. Totally fine, my only suggestion would be to underpromise on when stuff will ship :)

Capture.PNG

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered 06/24, so should be delivered within 2 weeks of order time. Totally fine, my only suggestion would be to underpromise on when stuff will ship :)

Um, you’re ok with a 2 week wait and they are in the same state as you? I gotta say that I wouldn’t be as easy going as you.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um, you’re ok with a 2 week wait and they are in the same state as you? I gotta say that I wouldn’t be as easy going as you.

Silver lining was ground shipping = overnight :D
Honestly, I wasn't expecting it quicker than that due to this thread. My expectations changed to what was communicated to me, unfortunately that date was too optimistic.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back