Ordered 7090.102

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed an order for 7090.102 since I lost one. I noticed during ordering it doesn't even ask for what state to ship in. Just city and zip code and address. Kind of threw me for a loop.

But how long does it take to get. I noticed my order email is coming from Germany.

vintage detritus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed an order for 7090.102 since I lost one. I noticed during ordering it doesn't even ask for what state to ship in. Just city and zip code and address. Kind of threw me for a loop.

But how long does it take to get. I noticed my order email is coming from Germany.
I assume you are ordering a replacement part. My recent experience is that though the communications run through Tunze in Germany, the part ships from NY. I can't remember how long it took, but I remember being surprised at how fast it arrived. Maybe a week?

OP
OP
Michael Gray

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume you are ordering a replacement part. My recent experience is that though the communications run through Tunze in Germany, the part ships from NY. I can't remember how long it took, but I remember being surprised at how fast it arrived. Maybe a week?
thanks for the response

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We ship the US orders from Austin TX. Your order is going out today.

vintage detritus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the response
Yer welcome... but you jinxed me. I had noticed Saturday one of my vintage Tunze streams had been acting peculiar, so after responding to your post I pulled and cleaned, checked connections and swapped power supplies with the other pump. The power supply had passed on, so about $75US was converted to DMs. After about 10 years of service, I can't complain.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • None.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.2%
Back