Ordered a White Tail Bristletooth Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ari21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Ari21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
614
Reaction score
114
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I was browsing through the divers den section of live aquaria an I caught sight of a beautiful and hard to get white tail Bristletooth tang. So I ordered it right away. It should arrive on Friday and I will update when it arrives.
 
This is my first time ordering from them so I hope everything goes well.
 
I was looking at it as well a couple of weeks ago. It's been on there for a while, should still be a picture of it on Divers Den. Congrats, that is one that my other half really wants to add. Just not ready yet.
 
I was looking at it as well a couple of weeks ago. It's been on there for a while, should still be a picture of it on Divers Den. Congrats, that is one that my other half really wants to add. Just not ready yet.
The one I bought was freshly posted and smaller than the larger one that is still on there.
 
The fish is in QT and is eating. It's hard to get a clear pic because it is so skittish. Whe I get a good pic I'll post it.
 
Nice they look so much better in person than pics.

Divers den is usually pretty good, my only complaint is that they used to tape heat packs to the top, but now they are just throwing heat packs into the packing peanuts randomly. Idk if that's a result of petco teaming up with them or what. Still no issues with many shipments from them so I guess it's a mute point.
 
Finally got some okay photos.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Awesome fish! Wish I had the real-estate for one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new