Ordering an apex? New from AD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michael43
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Michael43

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2016
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
398
Location
Dirty Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS has great cust service so was going to get it from them for that reason. It seems buying new is the best bet? I see some guys selling them new and sealed at a discount for like $100 less or so. Is it worth saving the money or should I pay the little more fur the customer support and such?
 
Buying directly from BRS you'll get full warranty and great support from them as always. I have bought a lot of used/new equipment from other reefers but nothing too expensive. IMHO, if you're investing that amount of money, better pay a little extra to a reliable store.

Also, on BRS on each buy you get points which transfer to real money, it's sort of a discount for your next purchase.
 
Unless it arrives damaged. Any retailer is just going to tell you to contact Neptune for any hardware/warranty issues.
 
All my gear was bought new, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy used... other than probes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new