ordering from aquasd if anyone wants in...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He posted up some nice frag packs& caught my attention. If you check his site he has a million frags. I've ordered a couple times from this guy & always got good quality pieces. Actually some of the nicest things in my tank are from him. Shipping is 40 so I'll split that with anyone that wants in. I can probably arrange to get the order just before our meeting this month.

His fs post... https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/aq...hastrea-acropora-coral-favia-monti-packs.html
 
Last edited:
Just to clarify, I don't care if your a club member or not but you'll have to pick up from me in east Hampton, or meet me at the next ctars meeting.
 
I'm broke. I've been wanting to do a unique corals order just don't have the money. There shipping is only 20
 
I believe he is having a live sale tomorrow night....if you haven't checked one out I strongly recommend you do!
 
Check the coral packs they have they seem very reasonable. The one thing I don't like about most of the acro packs they are usually tiny frags but they have the pics of the packs
 
I got the monti pack. Really for the blue monti cap but the rest of it has a couple odd ball pieces too. We'll see if the cap stays blue....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new