Oregon vs. Original Mummy Eye Chalice....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snowsrfr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snowsrfr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When shopping for an Oregon Mummy Eye chalice what differentiates it from the Original Mummy Eye chalice?

I believe I have an idea of what to look for, but want the experts to chime in before I make an expensive purchase.
 
the og isn't nearly as bright and morphs into a orange color the Oregon stays a super bright green.... that's about all i could see when i owned the 2...
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new