Orlando Fish Store Tour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image1%202.jpg

If you coming to Orlando for Reef-A-Palooza next week your going to want to make sure you take some time out for the famous Orlando Local Fish Store Tour.

luckyfin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's convenient! Thanks for posting this... We will probably be going to a hand full of these stores. We are SUPA excited to say the very least! :p

Will you be coming to RAP over here? By over here, I mean SoCal!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's convenient! Thanks for posting this... We will probably be going to a hand full of these stores. We are SUPA excited to say the very least! :p

Will you be coming to RAP over here? By over here, I mean SoCal!

Yes we will certainly be there in So Cali for Reef-A-Palooza . World Wide Corals have not missed a Reef-A-Palooza since 2008. Here is an old school Exhibitor badge we dug up recently.

image1.jpg

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are heading down to Orlando Wednesday morning at dawn to get the RAP party started early! Since most of those stores stock LRS we are going to try and visit them to say hello before the weekend gets crazy. WWC has done a great job as usual organizing the show!

skyedale

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could could go. Would love to see all the booths and the new gizmos. Hopefully there will be lots of posts and pictures from those who do get to go. I would also love to go to get away from the wretched weather in south west Ontario. Enough with the snow already - lol.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are heading down to Orlando Wednesday morning at dawn to get the RAP party started early! Since most of those stores stock LRS we are going to try and visit them to say hello before the weekend gets crazy. WWC has done a great job as usual organizing the show!

Thanks Larry and see you and the crew next week!

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we will certainly be there in So Cali for Reef-A-Palooza . World Wide Corals have not missed a Reef-A-Palooza since 2008. Here is an old school Exhibitor badge we dug up recently.

image1.jpg
Nice. It was awesome to meet you today Lou. See ya'll Monday morning when I pick up my order for the flight home!

Anthony christian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be headed down Friday leaving Knoxville TN at 1:00 driving straight threw and wwc is on the list.

BFitz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be heading to Orlando in a few weeks (taking the grandkid to Disney), and looking for some local feedback on where else on the map besides WWC to make a point to visit. Time will probably be limited, so your recommendations for the top 4 stores for what I'm into please.
My main interest is oddball and unusual predators. Mainly scorpions (lions (other than the "V word" of course!!), rhinos, goblins, stonefish, etc.), but anything a bit different that doesn't get large enough to swallow a small kitten and doesn't munch on the reef itself (or things that look like the reef!).

Thanks!!!

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edited. Sorry I thought this was a PM and not a forum post. LOL. Ugh need more coffee before I check R2R. Sorry

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back