• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orlando-High End Equipment & Misc CHEAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogsnapper7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, Stuart, Marathon FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have some equipment I was saving for the new tank setup but the house is coming along slower than I had hoped. I hate to see this stuff just sitting around when one of you could put it to good use! I am located in Orlando and would prefer local pickup but if I must ship keep in mind these prices do not include shipping. I will not hold it is first come first serve or put a deposit down to hold via paypal..

First up are 2 MP40W ES. Yes they are wireless, barely even used, and have a manufacturer date of Sept 5 2012. $340 each..:eyebrows:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us





Second item up is a My Reef Creations (MRC) CR-2 protein skimmer. Comes with new and full CO2 tank (Cannot ship the tank), nicer AquaticLife gauges-regulator, Milwaukee controller, 1 probe, pump, and media. Bought this ready to hook up and had to break down to move. Has everything you need to get going. $395:shocked:






Up next is a 100gpd RODI with TDS meter and I have some new membranes to go with it. and about 50' tubing if want as well.. $120


Up next are 2 media reactors with pump. I had one being used for carbon and the other for phos. $100 for both and pump:wink:


Next are some chemicals, salt, silicone, salinity meter, dipping cup, and anything else I can find $40


Finally I have 2 55 gallon and 2 30 gallon Brute trash cans that were used for water changes etc, have a few lids as well. $20 each for the 55's and $15 each for the 30's (they may be 35's)



Come and get it!:target:Fire sale!!!!
 
How much to ship that rodi to 97355

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2
 
Still have the Mp 40's available? I am interested in purchasing by end of next week.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new