Orpeck Lighting

enrik_from_vallejo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
30
Reaction score
5
Location
Vallejo
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to the hobby. Does anyone have any feedback or experience with Orpeck strip lights for supplemental lighting? I have a 72”x18”x21” tank and running 6 48” T-5’s for the moment. I want to add the strip light for supplemental lighting for the moment and possible future light adding more strip lights when I can afford it. Thoughts and suggestions please.
 
Solution
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Orphek OR3 bars on my tank, which are a supplement to my metal hallide. I bought one first, then bought the next one a year later, nothing wrong with doing it that way. Its a good light.
I just ordered one as a supplement to my kessils. I’ve heard great things for the price!
 
Upvote 0
I have 2 Orphek OR3 bars on my tank, which are a supplement to my metal hallide. I bought one first, then bought the next one a year later, nothing wrong with doing it that way. Its a good light.
 
Upvote 0
Solution

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new