• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik Icon x2

Item Price
$550-$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Coody

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2024
Messages
116
Reaction score
66
Location
South
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 Atlantik iCons for sale.
One is $600 perfect condition. Other is $550 as it has cosmetic damage (posted in picture, black acrylic chipped but lens is fine)
Includes shipping that is insured. (UPS most likely)
Willing to negotiated as a package.
Doing payment through PayPal goods and services.

IMG_2197[1].JPG IMG_2196[1].JPG IMG_2198[1].JPG
 
Monday morning bump.
 
Unblemished light is pending.
 
One sold and shipped.
One left.

Also going to be putting up a Natura iCon later this week.
 
Both are sold. Thank you all for looking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new