• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik v4

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

gilman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
448
Reaction score
305
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an fullsize Atlantik V4 with an upgraded chip to Gen2 . It has the usual 2 led diodes out . No gateway .
Im asking $350 . Will consider shipping .

located in Putnam CT

9D6D615F-85C1-4203-9709-FA04DA87790C.jpeg FFD5459C-03FA-48E6-823C-C230575AFCF5.jpeg 2A72F8D7-B9BC-4FA1-88FA-BAD483AF8591.jpeg F47412E6-584B-4B1B-900A-1FDDC0FA3C47.jpeg
 
Sending PM
 
Pending Sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new