• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Compacts, mounting arms and gateway

Justin Opheim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to trade for different lights. I have 2 almost new Orphek Compacts. One is less then a month old and the other is about 3 months old. I will include a gateway and 2 mounts.

Looking for 4 A360s, 4 XR15s, Or 2 XR30s.

I prefer a local 1st period so you can verify that they work as well as I can verify yours work. Also Open to an outright sale

20201005_105355.jpg 20200925_140451.jpg

OP
OP
Justin Opheim

Justin Opheim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask why they aren't working for you?

Working fine. Just not unhappy with the look I'm getting from them.

I know spectrum is great as I'm following a BRS schedule, however it's just not visually pleasing to me. I miss my XR15s. Lol

moonwaxx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in a trade .
I have two XR30 Gen 2 that have been running on my tank for years flawlessly.
They have been running at 54% since installation. I recently took in (coral trade) 4 xr-15 that will be taking there place. I have a 4'x4'x4' deep end on my custom build drop off tank and have wanted to be able to spread the lights out a bit more. I had planed on using the 30's over one end of my Grow out system but have been interested in trying the Orphek pannels for a while now. I have used there bars with t5s and have been quite happy. I would be willing to through in a reef link as well as I have an extra. I can send pic. of lights in operation as they are still in use.
Tim

Back