Orphek customer service

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In this day and age, customer service is a heated topic for me. Amazon prime shipping stuff to the wrong address, waiting months for products, blah blah blah. Every once in awhile you hope to do business with a place that changes this mindset, even if only for a fleeting moment.

I ordered orphek or3 bar on Sunday, and then followed up about changing from violet to reef day +. I was told sure, this is no problem. Then today I get another email that says "sorry, the violet bar already shipped, nothing we can do" and then an hour later get the confirmation email about my shipment and the FedEx number for tracking.

Has anyone been able to find resolution with this company? Their policy is very strict - no returns or refunds once order has been shipped. I know for a fact that my order shipped 3 days after I was told that changing the product type would not be an issue.

Just feel very let down, and now no one at orphek will contact me. Seems like I am going to end up with a violet + bar that I don't need.

If you 'have a guy' or something similar at Orphek please let me contact them, or would you contact them on my behalf? I just need one person to hear my story at Orphek who has the power to do something, as I am afraid that I will be ignored until I just go away or give up.

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Orphek is there not anything that can be done? Your policy says as long as you contact before the order is shipped. I asked to switch 1 hour and 54 minutes after placing the order. I was told that my request would be honored, twice!

I have no need for this light. I know there has to be something that can be done. ?????

"Today" is truly today, 6/28. I was not contacted by Orphek for 2 days after the initial request, and I was not given a FedEx tracking number (which I my assumption the time of shipment) until an hour after reneging on your promise!!

So very sad :( Hope I can find resolution

1656434210647.png

1656434134777.png

1656434248481.png

1656434284532.png

1656434326585.png

1656434568761.png

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update - JAMES from Orphek continues to come to my aide. He is a diamond in the rough, and deserves a raise. THANK YOU JAMES! :)

If you ever have Orphek issues, don't waste your time unless you are talking to James, he knows what is up.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back