Orphek Lighting

Pickle_soup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a little warning, if you are considering purchasing Orphek lighting, I would stay away from Western vendors. The new lights with operate on Osix wireless platform need to be purchased directly from the manufacturer in Hong Kong. Only their Icon bars will give you access to full control via an app. Hate that it happened, but the bars carried by American vendors are just bars with limited control. They should be greatly discounted, but they are not. I guess the sellers are not ready to eat some of their loses just yet.

TheSheff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a little warning, if you are considering purchasing Orphek lighting, I would stay away from Western vendors. The new lights with operate on Osix wireless platform need to be purchased directly from the manufacturer in Hong Kong. Only their Icon bars will give you access to full control via an app. Hate that it happened, but the bars carried by American vendors are just bars with limited control. They should be greatly discounted, but they are not. I guess the sellers are not ready to eat some of their loses just yet.
Most brands have no interest in lowering their prices whether or not they have a lot of features. I just got two aliexpress LED bars (which have 4 more led's) for half the price. They work great so far

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back